I was thinking about what I can’t live without when it comes to my wardrobe and decided my top 5 items of the moment are :-
- My collection of belts (most of them purchased from Zambesi) that I wear every day to help make my short body look longer.
- My Chanel Handbag that goes with me wherever I go. It can basically hold the kitchen sink and is so soft and luxurious.
- My Mizuno running shoes that make me run faster.
- My G-star jeans that fit like a glove and wash and wear back to shape and make me feel that much younger.
- My love of reading Fashion Books and Magazines which always inspires me to indulge my passion for fashion.
There is a feel-good factor associated with all the above and I just wish I felt like this about everything I do. If you feel great and are doing something you love – life is good.